Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

     Have a great holiday, whether you are drinking La Parcella or Steel Reserve! I think I will go with the New Belgium Kick when I get off of work....But J. K. Scrumpy keeps calling.... As far as costumes go, my work schedule is responsible for me "phoning it in" this year, so I purchased a goofy Santa Beard/Glasses combo and covered the beard in grenadine to make it look like Santa has been eating some pretty disturbing things, or earning his "red wings".... Another inappropriate Halloween costume idea that some individual may be interested is a pregnant woman, with a sack filled with red jello or something and a baby doll that can be opened up to splatter all over the floor. I think it would be a very classy costume. Anyway, I hope your Halloween was good and just wanted to leave you with that mental image in your head....

No comments:

Post a Comment