Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Game of Thrones Board Game 2nd Edition

I am so stoked to have found the "A Game of Thrones" board game at Barnes and Noble, I just had to blog about it! Nearly a year ago after completing "A Dance With Dragons" I purchased the card game, thinking it was a nerdy board game a long the lines of Catan and so on. I was grossly mistaken. I briefly immersed myself in the Living Card Game (LCG). (I got the game confused with "The Battles of Westeros", which was much more difficult to find. Still, I thought the card game was a lot of fun (although am still not sure of all the rules) but found that I simply did not enough friends interested in playing to justify the increasingly large amounts of money I was investing. So, I forgot about the playing in the world until I saw and purchased the game tonight! I will include a review in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment